At Daybreak Communities, we take your personal health and safety very seriously, especially when you visit a Daybreak Information Center or model home. You may have concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and we wanted to put your mind at ease with some steps we are taking at Daybreak to keep you safe.
Virtual Home Shopping
There’s a lot we can do now with technology. Our home builders have been working with clients for years who are relocating from out of state, so they have a variety of virtual tools available to them that allow for you to shop for (and even purchase) your next home from the comfort and safety of your current home should you choose to do so. Here’s how it works:
Second-If you have questions about the community, our builders, or which home might be right for you, please reach out to our non-commissioned concierge staff via phone/text at 385-529-4741 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team of Daybreak experts can help you navigate the different neighborhoods, builders and choices of homes available to help you narrow down your options and save you time.
Third-When you find a home that interests you, drop the builder a note using the contact form located on each listing. See example below.
The builder can call you back or you can give the builder a call directly. Once you get in contact with them, they can answer your initial questions and suggest the best method to connect with you virtually depending on your needs. A personalized walk-through of a home over Facetime or Skype with an agent is easy, and they can show you the specific areas of a home that you have questions about.Once you find “the one” it’s even possible to sign contracts and close on a home without any physical contact. Ask a builders’ sales rep for details.
Visiting the Community
In an effort to maintain social distancing, our information centers and some of our builders’ model homes are currently open by appointment only. We would encourage you to contact the builder before your visit to set up an appointment, or to ensure that their model is open prior to heading out.
When you get here, our handy TourDaybreak.com mobile site will be your best friend. It will provide GPS driving directions to every model home and quick move-in home in the community. Even if you just want to get out and do some window shopping from inside your car, the mobile site is here to help.
What we are Doing to Keep you Safe
- We have advised employees to wash their hands often and will have our information centers well supplied with soap and paper towels in each restroom for your use.
- Foregoing handshakes and implementing social distancing when meeting with prospective homebuyers.
- Surfaces sanitized throughout the day in high traffic areas including doorknobs, tables, displays, etc.
- All information centers and model homes already undergo scheduled cleaning and sanitization. However, we have added additional cleaning protocols at our information centers. This includes the use of an infrared sanitization system and asking our professional cleaning crews to be extra thorough in their cleaning efforts.
- Any employee experiencing symptoms will stay home and report back if their condition improves or if they test positive for the virus.
Please check this page frequently or give us a call regarding any changes that occur as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies and public health officials, and we will update you as new information becomes available concerning the operation of Daybreak Information Centers and model homes in our community.
We are committed to making our information centers and model homes a welcoming safe environment as you embark on the homebuying process.
Daybreak Communities Team