New single-family home floor plans are available with Destination Homes in the Providence Series. Think gabled roofs, large porches or patios and spacious kitchens—simply put the features in these floor plans are simply stunning.
What you’ll love about Destination Homes Providence Series:
- Abundance of Windows: Each home has an abundance of windows that bring in natural light and views of the surrounding area.
- Thoughtful Architecture: Each exterior side of the home looks carefully crafted with 4-sided architecture principles.
- Outdoor Living Spaces: Connect easier to your surroundings and enjoy the great outdoors with homes that offer a smooth transition to outdoor living spaces.
- Variety of Floor Plan Options: This series offers 7 different floor plan options including-Alexandria, Evergreen, Hillsboro, Linden, Lakeville, Clearwater (existing) and Bentley (existing).
- Choose Your Exterior: The Providence Series offers an abundance of exterior elevation styles ranging from-English Romantic, Colonial Revival, Arts & Crafts, and the new Farmhouse.
Homes start in the mid $300s making this series of single-family homes a great option for many families.
Take a virtual tour, of the current Clearwater model home in Creekside Village, by clicking the image below.
Destination Homes has home sites available for its Providence Series in Creekside Village and Daybreak’s newest village—Heights Park. Heights Park sits atop a hill overlooking all the other villages surrounding Oquirrh Lake. From this elevation, your panoramic view of the Salt Lake Valley stretches out to the Wasatch Range.
For more information about new homes in Daybreak, stop by our information center Monday-Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm.