Destination Homes is now building single-family homes in Highland Park Village. Their homes offer a variety of architectural options that will sweep you off your feet. Think gabled roofs, large porches or patios and spacious kitchens—simply put the features in these homes are simply stunning. Homes in Providence Series II collection start in the low $400s.
- Abundance of Windows: Each home has an abundance of windows that bring in natural light and views of the surrounding area. You may even catch a glimpse of the Loop out your window. The Loop is a massive park and trail system that runs throughout the Upper Villages, stitching the neighborhoods together like a seam on a patchwork quilt.
- Thoughtful Architecture: Each exterior side of the home looks carefully crafted with 4-sided architecture principles.
- Outdoor Living Spaces: Connect easier to your surroundings and enjoy the great outdoors with homes that offer a smooth transition to outdoor living spaces.
- Variety of Floor Plan Options: Pick the floor plan that meets your style whether you love an open floor plan or a main-floor master bedroom.
- Choose Your Exterior: The Providence Series offers an abundance of exterior elevation styles including the beloved farmhouse.
To tour the new model home built by Destination Homes, stop by a Daybreak Information Center for a community map and directions. Model homes are open Monday-Saturday, 10 AM – 6 PM.