Heights Park: Tour 10 Models in an Afternoon
Got a free afternoon? Tour the new Heights Park Model Homes.
Anyone in the market for a new home knows the search for the perfect floor plan can be the best – and the worst – all at the same time. It’s amazing to see the real potential of homes in various styles and from various builders, but cross-town drives from model to model can be exhausting. Especially if you have children in tow!
Except, of course, at Daybreak.
We’ve got literally dozens of homes to tour, a few of which are within walking distance of each other.
Heights Park Home Gallery
Height Park Village is one of the last villages in close proximity to Oquirrh Lake and adjacent to the new Lake Avenue Park.
Featured builders include:
- Classic Collection featuring single-family homes from the $350s.
- Mews Collection, Shoreline Series and Lighthouse Series featuring townhomes from the $200s.
David Weekley Homes
- Paired Villas offers an attached home with a flexible floor plan and plenty of room to grow from the low $300s.
- Cottage Court Collection charming and cottage-y on the outside, spacious and perfect for entertaining on the inside. Homes from the mid $300s.
- Pedigree Collection offers a dog-friendly backyard with the stylish interior you deserve. Homes from the $400s.
- Providence Series offers the perfect mixture of historic charm with today’s livability and energy efficiency. Single-family homes from the mid $400s.
- Paseo Collection single-family homes with a shared park space that are screaming for an end of summer block party. Priced from the low $300s.
Models are open Monday-Saturday, 10 AM – 6 PM and combine fresh design and sensible living. Townhomes start in the mid $200s with single-family homes starting in the $300s.
Stop by a Daybreak Information Center and speak to a concierge for directions to the new model homes in Heights Park Village.
Explore all of the floor plans available in Heights Park, here.