In the Salt Lake Valley, freshwater lakes are rare. So Daybreak’s premier neighborhood, Lake Village, makes the makes the most of it. Featuring designs by some of the country’s most celebrated architects, each home intentionally blurs the line between inside and out. With doors and windows that are meant to be thrown open and effortless access to outdoor living at its best, Lake Village is a more than a place on a map—it’s a place that dreams are made of.
- Oquirrh Lake
- Waterside Club with beach access
- Lockers for kayaks at the Waterside Club
- Easy access to the trail system
From Rainey Homes’ Waterside Estates in the high $600s to luxury condominiums and cozy cottages for half that, Lake Village is an upscale option for established families. The Village attracts buyers looking for a waterside upgrade, snowbirds buying a second summer location, and basically everyone in between. Featuring Daybreak’s best high-end builders and easy access to the great outdoors, there’s no better option for building Utah sandcastles this spring.
- Waterside Estates
- Built by Rainey Homes (From the high $600s)
- Quintessential Daybreak living! Indoor living spaces, outdoor rooms, architecture and finishes–all taken to a whole new level.
- Waterside Manor Homes
- Built by Holmes Homes (From the high 400s)
- Utterly charming from the outside and absolutely expansive on in the inside.
- Hillside Manor
- Built by Destination Homes (From the mid $400s)
- Large porches, private courtyards, grand entrances, amazing kitchens and family-sized inspired living make these homes truly unique.
- Hillside Cottages
- Built by David Weekley Homes (From the $400s)
- Breathtaking views of the mountains and Oquirrh Lake. Add an open floor plan that connects seamlessly with generous outdoor spaces.
- Waterside Cottages
- Built by Rainey Homes (From the mid $300s)
- Quintessential beach cottage brought to life with a fresh, modern twist.
- Hillside Paseo
- Built by Holmes Homes (From the low $300s)
- Richly detailed mid-sized home with shared green space.
- Lakeshore Condominiums & Town Homes
- Built by Destination Homes (From the $200s)
- Offer the convenience of single-floor living, generous storage and beautiful finishes throughout.