Heights Park Village sits atop a hill overlooking all the other villages surrounding Oquirrh Lake. From this elevation, the panoramic view of the Salt Lake Valley stretches out to the Wasatch Range. And the short bike ride to the lake is downhill all the way. It’s a choice location made even more desirable because it’s one of the last new villages in close proximity to the shops at SoDa Row and the tranquility of Oquirrh Lake.
- Heights Park: The Village’s namesake park features a large dome-shaped hill that lets you take in 360’ views of the entire valley. It’s also a great spot for sledding or rolling down ‘till dizzy.
- Elementary school (coming Fall 2017)
There’s all sorts of ways to live in Height’s Park. From first-time buyers to growing families and those in their post-kids years, there’s no better way to live Daybreak. The homes of Heights Park cover the full spectrum from cool townhomes near the TRAX station to spacious estate homes overlooking Oquirrh Lake.
- David Weekley Homes (from the high $200s)
- Destination Homes (from the mid $300s)
- Garbett Homes (from the high $200s)
- Holmes Homes (from the low $200s)
- Ivory Homes (from the mid $200s)
- Rainey Homes (from the low $400s)