2017 was an incredible year for Daybreak. We welcomed 700+ new homeowners to the neighborhood and earned an amazing #19 ranking among the nation’s best Master Planned Communities like ours. But we’re just getting started because we have a ton of Daybreak events planned for this year.
In 2018 we’re poised to grow bigger – and better – with new takes on favorite events, new shops and eateries, and NEW home options.
- Highland Park Village: Our very first village on the other side of Mountain View Corridor brings all-new home styles together with a big park and a neighborhood café. Available now, priced from the $200s.
- Springhouse Village: Our newest 55+ village is all about fresh. With a fresh notion of the good life. And a bouquet of fresh home designs by OakwoodLife. Coming spring 2018.
- Lake Village: Daybreak’s premier village offers a variety of distinctive homes that take full advantage of their exclusive location on the shores of Oquirrh Lake. Coming summer 2018 homes will be available on the Island.
Mark your calendars for an incredible spring and summer!
Highlight of 2018 Scheduled Events
- Spring Open House (March 17th)
- SoDa Row Summer Concert Series (End of May)
- Salt Lake Parade of Homes (July)
- 11th Annual Fizz Fest (August)
See LiveDAYBREAK’s 2018 event calendar, here.