Every community needs a place to relax and connect. A space that brings friends and strangers together. A place that draws people in and is the center of it all. What do you name a place that does all of this? It’s the Hub. This neighborhood hot spot is a combination pool, demonstration garden, new home information studio and our very own cafe’. The Hub is buzzing with activity, especially now that the brand-new Highland Park Pool is open for the season.
Conveniently located West of Mountain View Corridor along Lake Avenue, The Hub, is a unique amenity for our rapidly growing Upper Village neighborhoods including Highland Park Village and SpringHouse Village.
Highland Park Pool
Open Memorial Day to Labor Day the Highland Park Pool is the first pool in Daybreak with a dining component. You can enjoy artfully crafted cuisine while soaking up the sun—dine poolside using the “take out” window or lounge at the pool and let the service come to you.*
Biscotts Bakery & Café
- Outdoor dining in the warm Daybreak sunshine overlooking a beautiful “L” shaped pool and a lush farm-to-table demonstration garden.
- Light menu featuring creative salads and sandwiches, fresh squeezed juices, smoothies and of course summer time favorites like ice cream and pretzels.
- Open Monday-Saturday, 10 am-6 pm. Occasional extended hours.
If you are under contract to purchase a new home in Daybreak, you are eligible to access a variety of Daybreak amenities, like the Highland Park Pool, prior to your home being built. It’s our way of saying “Welcome to the neighborhood.”
Explore the following amenities:
- Pools: Four community swimming pools and one splash pad for the kiddies
- Our 55+ neighborhoods have village specific pools as well
- Community Center: Full club quality gym, basketball court, indoor running track and large multi-purpose rooms available for rent. Learn more.
- Oquirrh Lake: Register your own non-motorized boat or checkout one of the HOA’s kayaks, canoes or paddleboards for free and enjoy our 65-acre lake
- Community Gardens: Grow a summer vegetable garden by renting a community garden plot. Gardens are sprinkled throughout the community, so that you can choose one in an area that is best for you.
- Sports Courts: Basketball, volleyball, tennis courts located at various locations throughout the community
- 30+ miles of trail, multiple parks large and small some with playground equipment
See your builder sales agent for details and an eligibility form.
COME SEE US
The Hub is located at the intersection of Lake Avenue and Holly Springs Road in Upper Daybreak (6172 W. Lake Avenue South Jordan), adjacent to the Highland Park Model Homes. Get directions.
For more information or detailed directions, please call 801-446-9022 or email [email protected].
*Poolside service is subject to availability