The Island is Calling
Here on The Island, life doesn’t just feel different. It flows at an altogether different pace. With the sound of kids playing on the beach. The rhythm of oars slicing through the water. And the promise that getting away and coming home can happen all at the same time.
Homes on The Island are unique to this place, with signature details and architecture inspired by the setting. They welcome sunlight and cross breezes into every room. With an ingenious use of glass and space, they blur the barrier between indoors and outdoors. And every detail, from a metal roof above a wrap-around porch to a “kayak garage,” is a reminder that you’re among the privileged few who get to live on The Island.
Explore the home plan options available on The Island:
- Island Estate Homes by Rainey Home
- Island Manor Collection by Holmes Homes
- Island Cottages by Rainey Homes
- Island Townhomes by Destination Homes
Life on the island comes with its own special set of perks—a host of amenities and common spaces dedicated and preserved by the Home Owners Association just for island residents.
- A waterside pavilion for shaded gatherings
- Relaxing sandy beaches and floating docks
- Enhanced common area landscaping around the island’s perimeter
- A trail system that encircles the entire outer edge of the island takes you around the corner to the neighbor’s house, or around the entire island for your morning run.
- A landscaped Paseo that includes a pedestrian path connecting island residents from the East shore to the West shore, perfect for afternoon walks around the island.
- A lakeside firepit with a large seating area for group gatherings adjacent to the water’s edge.
- A collection of built in hammocks on a small hillside overlooking the water.
- A series of seating areas along the trail system to stop and take it all in.
- A seasonal porter to keep the trash picked up and the lake looking great.
- A seasonal attendant to monitor and maintain the island’s exclusive amenities.
Talk with your builder for more details.
The island feels so wonderfully isolated. And yet it’s so marvelously connected. Whether by bike, running shoe or standup paddleboard, you are mere moments from big parks and good schools. Fun shops and tasty eateries. There’s even a light rail station. So in fact, your little secluded island is connected to the whole valley and part of the largest master-planned community in Utah.
We’d like to welcome you across the bridge to explore our homes surrounded by Oquirrh Lake. There is nothing like it in the Salt Lake Valley!