Eastlake Village: Semi-custom Homesites
Imagine living on a ridge overlooking the Wasatch Range. Being able to sit on your porch and listen to the Daybreak summer concert series off in the distance. Exploring dozens of neighborhood parks and relaxing at the Eastlake swimming pool on a warm summer day. If this sounds like your perfect day, living in Eastlake Village may be right for you. Daybreak has a limited number of luxury homesites available along the ridge in Eastlake Village. Homes are priced from the high $800s to $1 million+.
Click edit button to change this text.
Rainey Homes has two quick move-in homes that are currently under construction. The remaining homesites are built with a semi-custom approach by Holmes Homes.
Building a home in a mature Daybreak neighborhood means that nearby amenities are already built. Here are just a few of our favorite amenities located in Eastlake Village:
- Eastlake Swimming Pool: A 3,500 “L” shaped pool featuring two 25-yard lap lanes and plenty of space for the kids to splash around, ADA accessibility, a hot tub and changing rooms. Opened Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Soccer Field
- Community Gardens: 105 raised garden plots that can be reserved for the growing season.
- 10 Neighborhood Parks: Overlook Park, Terrace Park, Garden Corner, Promenade, Secret Garden, Trellis Park, Eastlake Commons, Orchard Park and Browery Park.
- Open space and walking trails that lead to Oquirrh lake
- Eastlake Elementary: School has a unique two-story design with large windows in every classroom, collaboration kivas, a beautiful media center, a spacious gym with stage area, and computer lab with the latest technology. Eastlake Elementary is also one of several schools in the Jordan School District offering a dual immersion program in Mandarin Chinese.
Download the Eastlake Village map, here.
For more information about Daybreak or homesites in Eastlake Village, please visit a Daybreak Information Center. Model homes are open Monday-Saturday, 10 AM-6 PM.