During summer months, Daybreak is bustling with outdoor activities including summer concerts, a weekly farmers market, cruise nights with antique cars, food truck takeout events, neighborhood camp outs, festivals and more. It’s all part of the lifestyle included when you purchase a new Daybreak home. But let’s get in tune with the Summer Concert Series hosted by LiveDAYBREAK. Most Friday and Saturday nights from June to August, the SoDa Row Stage located in Daybreak is transformed into a gathering place with music, dancing, and merriment. Bringing together neighbors, families, and friends for a night of music under the stars.
Summer Concert Tips
To maintain the grass at the concert venue, blankets and chairs are not allowed before 6:00pm. Chairs and blankets placed before 6:00pm will be removed.
Please take a moment to review these tips for creating a fun summer concert experience for everyone:
- Residents and Guests: Please keep in mind that concerts are for Daybreak residents and their guests.
- Attend Children: Please do not let children wander unattended, especially behind or on the stage area. Help us keep the stage clear!
- Shade: Please take down any tents or umbrellas before the performance starts.
- Loud Talkers: If you prefer to be a little louder while socializing during the performance, please sit in the rear of the concert area.
- Chairs: Keep a lookout for signs and painted lines that designate high and low-back chair areas. This way everyone can have a great view.
- Pets: Although socialized pets are permitted, please be sure your animals are not a nuisance to others and that they remain on-leash at all times.
- Dancing: We constructed a large dance floor in front of the stage and encourage folks to use it! If the dancers obstruct your view, we suggest sitting a little farther back.
- Rough and Rowdy: Concerts are not the time or place for wrestling, gymnastics, tickle fights or any games or activities that might disturb your neighbors.
- Foul Ball: Please leave frisbees, footballs, soccer balls and volleyballs at home.
- No Parking: We encourage our residents and guests to take bikes and strollers to the shows. During the more crowded shows, we ask that bikes be parked in the bike racks rather than on the grass.
- Vibe: Every show is different, so be sure to watch for YouTube links to see if the group sparks your interest.
- Most Importantly: Have fun and enjoy the music!
Recap of Summer Concerts
LiveDAYBREAK’s Summer Concert Series offers a variety of music genres throughout the season. Over the July 4th weekend, The Good Vibrations Beach Boys Tribute band put on an amazing show in Daybreak! Here’s a little recap video from their concert to get an idea of what concerts are like!
SoDa Row Stage is leased by LiveDAYBREAK and is owned and maintained by the developer of Daybreak, Larry H. Miller Real Estate. The amphitheater is located on SoDa Row at 11274 Kestrel Rise Rd, South Jordan, UT 84009.
- Audience Area: The SoDa Row Stage is an outdoor venue with a concrete and grass area suitable for standing or festival seating that totals 27,000 Sq. Ft. Capacity is approximately 5,000.
- Stage: Stage dimensions are approximately 28’ wide x 25’ deep. The stage is an elevated concrete floor with a covering canopy and vinyl banners in the back and on the sides.
- Equipment, Lighting, Sound, and Projection: SoDa Row Stage has a lighting and a sound system suitable for most shows, outside agencies will be utilized to bring in additional equipment when necessary. Each show is unique and will be assessed individually to determine equipment requirements, necessary staff time and charges.
Interested in Performing
Band are reviewed in January and February each year and finalized in March and April.