Daybreak residents recently gathered to kick-off the summer gardening season at the tenth annual Ladybug Festival. More than 200,000 ladybugs, 10,000 worms, and 500 butterflies are now the newest residents of Daybreak! Check out the highlights from LiveDaybreak’s Ladybug Festival.
LiveDAYBREAK plays a dynamic leadership role in helping Daybreak be the most desirable community in Utah by creating a culture where our residents live more fulfilling lives. This is achieved by focusing our events, activities, and programs around five values:
- Connecting: Bringing people together through programs, events, clubs and other opportunities for personal interactions, while encouraging volunteerism and leadership growth.
- Lifelong Learning: Supporting and promoting a variety of educational opportunities throughout all stages of life.
- Embracing Arts & Diversity: Enriching lives through the cultivation of the arts while appreciating differences within the community.
- Healthy Living: Supporting physical and emotional well-being through community events and activities, as well as fostering economic, social and environmental sustainability.
- Giving Back: Participating in the betterment of Daybreak and the community at large through volunteerism, service and philanthropic measures.