Imagine — a whole village of, by and for the grown-ups. Garden Park is an easy-living village just for people age 55+. Everything has been designed to give you less work and more free time. And more things to do with your freedom, just a short walk or easy bike ride from your front door. But you’re also nicely tucked away from the tricycle crowd. Because you’ve earned that.
- Garden Park Clubhouse- A clubhouse just for the big kids.
- This private clubhouse gives Garden Park residents a place to meet-up for a card game, a workout or a lazy day by the pool. It can even be rented by residents for a family gathering.
- Oquirrh Lake- 67 acres of adventure.
- How does a sunset stroll around the lake sounds? Garden Park has its own inlet from Oquirrh Lake and is steps from the walking trails. Residents can take advantage of a perfect summer morning by renting a kayak canoe or stand-up paddle board. Or take the grandkids fishing.
- Community Gardens- Green thumbs wanted.
- You don’t have to stop nurturing just because the kids have left the nest. Garden Park has a community garden with plots available to rent for the season. Enjoy a lifestyle where “pick up some tomatoes for dinner” means strolling over to the garden and gathering your own produce.
- SoDa Row- A little slice of downtown in the heart of Daybreak and within walking distance of Garden Park.
- Shopping/Services: Nest Boutique, Painter’s Palette, eSpokes
- Dining: Tio’s Mexican Restaurant, Swirly Girls Bakery, Porch Restaurant, The Break Sports Grill, Cupbop Korean BBQ
- Services: 9 Salon, SoDa Row Barbershop, American Family Insurance, Zander Real Estate, Keller Williams Real Estate, Black Diamond Sports Center, Daisy Tree Photography, Zion’s Bank, Mathnasium.
- University of Utah Health Center-24 hr. ER, urgent care and a variety of other medical services.
- A local favorite and hidden gem is the Tumbleweed Café located inside the medical center. It is basically the cafeteria for the medical center, but it is like no hospital cafeteria you’ve ever experienced. It’s got a Starbucks Coffee kiosk as well as a heap of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Don’t knock it till you try it.
- Trail Crossing Shopping Center– Daybreak’s newest commercial development.
- Shopping: Smith’s Marketplace & Fuel Center
- Dining: Marco’s Pizza, Arby’s, Beans & Brews Coffee House
- Services: Point Express Dental, Great Clips, Nails 4 U, Wells Fargo, Discovery Kids Preschool
Garden Park brings together three collections of easy-living homes that give you no stairs to climb, but plenty of destinations to walk to. If this sounds like your kind of neighborhood, we have a home for you. All homes are built exclusively by Ivory Homes.
- From the high $100s
- Right-sized homes with wide-open spaces inside and out.
- Coming soon!
- From the mid $200s
- Perfect for those who want a little bit more room, but no extra yard work.
- Coming soon!
- From the mid $300s
- Gracious living areas, full basements and generous outdoor living spaces.
- See the floor plans, here.
- Available now!
*Retailers are subject to change without notice.