Some people just need a touch of urban zip in their lives. And that’s why we created our SoDa Row and South Station villages in Daybreak. Together, they make a place where your cool, urban town home comes with shops, restaurants and a light rail station right in the neighborhood. And yet it’s also a place where you can get out on a trail, play in a park or paddle a kayak across a big, freshwater lake. Because this is, after all, Daybreak.
- SoDa Row- A little slice of downtown in the heart of Daybreak.
- Shopping/Services: Nest Boutique, Painter’s Palette, eSpokes
- Dining: Tio’s Mexican Restaurant, Swirly Girls Bakery, Porch Restaurant, The Break Sports Grill, Cupbop Korean BBQ
- Services: SoDa Row Barbershop, American Family Insurance, Zander Real Estate, Keller Williams Real Estate, Black Diamond Sports Center, Daisy Tree Photography, Zion’s Bank, Mathnasium.
- University of Utah Health Center- 24 hr. ER, urgent care and a variety of other medical services.
- A local favorite and hidden gem is the Tumbleweed Café located inside the medical center. It is basically the cafeteria for the medical center, but it is like no hospital cafeteria you’ve ever experienced. It’s got a Starbucks Coffee kiosk as well as a heap of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Don’t knock it till you try it.
- Trail Crossing Shopping Center- Daybreak’s newest commercial development.
- Shopping: Smith’s Marketplace & Fuel Center
- Dining: Marco’s Pizza, Arby’s, Beans & Brews Coffee House
- Services: Point Express Dental, Great Clips, Nails 4 U, Wells Fargo, Discovery Kids Preschool
- Commuter friendly- At the center of a growing valley.
- With close proximity to TRAX light rail station, the Mountain View Corridor and Bangerter Highway, residents can easily access downtown Salt Lake City or the booming Silicon Slopes tech corridor in Lehi, Utah.
From Sego Homes’ Sky Terrace Collection in the $250s to solar-powered sustainability, SoDa Row & South Station villages offer a vibrant urban option for being part of the Daybreak community. If this sounds like your kind of town, we have your kind of town home.
Sky Terrace Collection
- Built by Sego Homes (From the $250s)
- One of the coolest Daybreak townhomes you’ll ever see, from its urban styling to its amazing views of the valley from the rooftop deck.
- Models open Monday-Saturday, 10-6.
- See the Sky Terrace Collection floor plans, here.
- Built by Garbett Homes (From the $250s)
- Zero Energy Ready Homes for more efficient, low cost, comfortable living.
- Now pre-selling, decorated model opening soon.
- See the Parkway Station townhome floor plans, here.